This Key Lime La Croix Cocktail is a refreshingly light cocktail that’s low in both carbs and sugar. With a refreshing key lime La Croix sparkling water, vodka, and fresh key lime juice, it’s the perfect light cocktail of choice!
- 4–6 cans Key Lime La Croix sparkling water
- 12 fresh key limes
- 4 oz. vodka
- 4 oz key lime juice
- 4 Highball glasses
- Slice each key lime in half and remove any seeds.
- Add 1 oz of vodka, 1 oz of key lime juice, and a few slices of key limes to each highball glass.
- Fill each glass with ice. Crushed ice or small ice works best.
- Fill the glasses with Key Lime La Croix sparkling water.
- Top with additional sliced key limes, if preferred, and serve immediately.
- For a Key Lime La Croix mocktail, simply omit the vodka.
- If you prefer your cocktails a bit sweeter, add in a hint of simple syrup to each glass.
- For a large batch, simply combine all into a pitcher and then serve.
- If you’re unable to find key lime juice, regular lime juice can be used instead.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: drinks, cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: key lime la croix cocktail, key lime, la croix, vodka, sparkling water