This low sugar, low carb, La Croix Paloma is THE drink you’re going to want to have in hand this summer! If you liked this recipe, please leave a comment and give it a 5-star rating!
- 2 oz. tequila
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 16 oz. La Croix Grapefruit flavored sparkling water
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- pinch of salt
- fresh grapefruit slices
- Add ice to two tall glasses.
- Pour 1 oz of tequila into each glass, then add 1 tablespoon of lime juice to each glass.
- Next, pour 8 oz of La Croix Grapefruit sparkling water to each glass.
- Finally, pour 1/4 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice into each glass.
- Top with a pinch of salt and add fresh grapefruit slices.
- If you need less sugar, omit the grapefruit juice and just use the La Croix Grapefruit flavored sparkling water.
- For a mocktail option, omit the tequila.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: drinks
- Cuisine: Mexican-American
Keywords: Paloma, La Croix, sparkling water, cocktail, low-carb, low-sugar