Juicy oven-baked lemon pepper chicken wings with a citrus and spice lemon pepper seasoning.
- 4 pounds of chicken wings
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add the wings to a large mixing bowl. Then add the olive oil, lemon pepper seasoning, and salt.
- Using your hands, toss the wings to fully coat the wings in the oil and seasoning.
- Line a baking sheet with a cooling rack, or use a broiler pan, and place the wings onto the rack. Brush any remaining seasoning and oil mixture from the boil onto the wings.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Then, switch the oven to the broil setting and broil for 3-5 minutes, watching closely so they do not burn.
- Remove from oven and serve with your favorite dipping sauce. We recommend the lemon dill dipping sauce in our Air Fried Mahi Mahi Fish & Chips recipe, but ranch would work well, too!
- You can use chicken wingettes or drummettes instead of full-size chicken wings if preferred.
- Air Fried Chicken Wings – Place wings into an air fryer basket and cook for 25 minutes, turning every 10 minutes at 400 degrees. When done, using kitchen tongs, individually dip each wing into the sauce and place back into the air fryer basket and cook for 5-10 additional minutes.
- Oil Fried Chicken Wings – In a deep frying pan, heat 2 cups of cooking oil over medium-high heat. I recommend using avocado oil. Place the seasoned wings into the oil. Fry the wings for about 12 minutes on one side, then turn and fry for another 12 minutes. Remove from oil and let set, then dip into the sauce and serve.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: dinner, appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: lemon pepper chicken wings, oven-baked chicken wings, chicken wing recipes