- 4 slices nitrate-free bacon
- 1 sweet potato (peeled and diced)
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 3 handfuls fresh spinach (about 3 cups)
- 2 organic eggs
- Peel and dice the sweet potato and add to a medium sized skillet (I used cast iron).
- Slice the bacon into small pieces and add to skillet.
- Cook until bacon is crispy and the sweet potato is soft and browned.
- Add in pepper, turmeric, and maple syrup and stir well.
- Add in the spinach and let cook down.
- Remove from heat.
- In a separate skillet, cook the 2 organic eggs to your liking.
- Top hash with eggs and serve.