Your favorite flavors of Mexican Street Corn captured in an easy casserole with this Mexican Street Corn Beef Casserole.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 white onion – chopped
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 pounds Certified Angus Beef® brand ground beef
- 2 – 8.5oz boxes of Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Cotija cheese – crumbled
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter – melted
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 cans sweet corn – drained
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chopped onion and cook until they start to become fragrant and translucent. Add the ground beef and brown until cooked through.
- While the hamburger is cooking, combine the corn, Jiffy corn muffin mix, mayo, sour cream, melted butter, crumbled Cotija cheese, cumin, chili powder, and lime juice to a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish. Drain the hamburger and add to the greased baking dish.
- Pour the corn muffin mixture over the top and bake for 60 minutes or until the cornbread is set and a knife comes out clean.
- Serve warm, top with cilantro and additional Cotija cheese.
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: Mexican-American
Keywords: Mexican street corn, beef, casserole, easy dinner