A creamy gluten-free and dairy-free mocha coconut oil coffee creamer – just four simple ingredients.
- 3/4 cup coconut oil – softened
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. cacao powder
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a small mixing bowl.
- Using a spoon, stir to combine. Note – there may be small chunks of coconut oil and that is okay.
- Transfer to an air-tight jar and store at room temperature.
- Add from 1 tsp. to 1-2 Tbsp.* to your coffee and blend to thoroughly combine.
- See notes in the FAQ section of the post regarding how much coconut oil creamer to use.
- If you cannot find cacao powder, unsweetened cocoa powder will work as a substitute.
- Swap honey for maple syrup, or use stevia drops, if preferred.
- Nutrition information is an estimate and is provided for informational purposes only. If you have specific dietary needs or concerns – please consult with a dietary or nutrition professional.
- Category: condiment
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dairy-free coffee creamer, coconut oil, gluten-free