- 1 pork loin
- 1/3 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 3 tbsp. bacon fat
- Cook the pork loin according to package directions.
- While the pork loin is cooking, add the remaining glaze ingredients to a small/medium sauce pan and heat on low, stirring occasionally.
- After the pork loin is cooked through, remove from oven and generously brush the mustard maple glaze onto the pork loin.
- Place back into oven for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and slice for serving.
- Brush glaze once more over sliced pork loin and serve.
- Pair with your favorite side dish and vegetable.