A delicious dairy-free summer treat with these easy orange cardamom creamsicles made with pure, simple ingredients.
2 1/2 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cardamom
8 oz + 3 Tbsp orange juice
1 tsp orange zest
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the 8 oz. of orange juice and whisk together.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle mold, filling each slot up 3/4 of the way.
- Fill the remaining space in each mold with the 8 oz. of orange juice.
- Add the lid and popsicle sticks to the mold. Carefully transfer to the freezer and let freeze overnight.
- To remove, run warm water over the bottom portion of the popsicle mold for about a minute. Remove the lid and begin to work the popsicles out of the mold. If you’re using the silicone mold, you can squeeze the bottom portion of the mold as you pull up. If they’re still not moving, you can let the mold sit out on the counter for a few minutes, too.
- Store in a freezer bag or storage container
- Only use canned coconut milk
- If you cannot find cardamom, you can leave it out of the recipe.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dairy-free, orange creamsicle, dairy-free creamsicles, gluten-free