- Rinse the fresh cranberries and add to a large saucepan.
- Add in the water, sugar, and orange juice.
- Bring to a slow boil and boil for about 3-4 minutes, then lower heat to a simmer.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cranberries are cooked down and thickened.
- Add in the cranberry pear balsamic vinegar and orange zest and simmer for another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add in the chopped pecans.
- Top with additional orange zest before serving, if preferred.
- Category: condiment
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: orange cranberry relish