- 16 oz. fresh cranberries
- 1 cup organic cane sugar
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1 tbsp. orange zest
- Rinse fresh cranberries and add to a large saucepan.
- Add in the water, sugar, and orange juice.
- Bring to a slow boil and boil for about 3-4 minutes, then lower heat to a simmer.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cranberries are cooked down and thickened.
- Add in red wine and orange zest and simmer for another 1-2 minutes.
- Top with additional orange zest before serving, if preferred.