An easy 30-minute gluten-free dinner with this oven baked Mahi Mahi roasted with butter and lemon juice.
- 4 Mahi Mahi fillets
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp. minced garlic
- 3 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then grease the paper with cooking spray or brush with olive oil.
- Place the thawed Mahi Mahi fillets onto the parchment paper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter, then add in the minced garlic and lemon juice – stir to combine.
- Using a basting brush, brush the lemon butter mixture over the Mahi Mahi fillets.
- Slice one lemon into thin slices, remove any seeds and place onto the fillets.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the fillets are flaky and reach an internal temperature of 137 degrees F.
- Remove from oven. Using the basting brush, brush the melted lemon butter from the pan over the fillets once again. Serve immediately.
- Be sure to thaw the Mahi Mahi fillets prior to baking. If you forget to thaw overnight, you can place the fillets into a resealable bag and place the bag into a bowl of cold water to thaw.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Mahi Mahi, gluten-free