- 2 tbsp. ghee
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- One rotisserie chicken (shredded (no skin))
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 can diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 3 whole chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (chopped)
- 1 sweet potato (diced)
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- Shredded cheese (if preferred)
- Additional toppings of choice
- In a large stock pot, add olive oil and heat over medium heat, then add onions and garlic. Cook until the onions soften.
- Add shredded chicken and chicken broth, let simmer for a few minutes.
- Add in diced tomatoes, sweet potato, chipotle chilies, and spiced. Stir to combine, cover the pot with a lid, reduce heat to medium-low and cook for about 1 hour. You want the chili to simmer but not hard boil.
- Once finished, serve and top with shredded cheese, guacamole, and/or whatever toppings you’d like.