- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup ground golden flax seed
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ teaspoon aluminum-free baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 5 large eggs
- ½ cup unrefined coconut oil (melted)
- pure cane sugar
- Candy eyes
- Plastic vampire teeth
- Optional: Chocolate Ganache
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the coconut flour, flax seed, cacao powder, baking soda, salt and sugar in one bowl until well combined.
- Add eggs and mix together.
- Add the melted coconut oil and mix until smooth.
- Using a ¼ cup measuring cup, pour batter into a donut pan and bake for 20 minutes or until done.
- Remove donuts from pan and let cool.
- Depending on your donut pan, you may need to widen the donut hole opening. Using a sharp knife, widen the donut hole, if needed, for the teeth.
- Attach eyes to donuts. I used a tiny dab of raw honey to help them stick.
- Sprinkle with pure cane sugar or drizzle on chocolate ganache.
- Right before serving, add vampire teeth to the donut hole opening.