- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Primal Palate Super Gyro seasoning
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Tzatziki sauce recipe
- Mix up the tzatziki sauce recipe ahead of time and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Mix ground chicken, egg, bread crumbs, Primal Palate Super Gyro seasoning, and lemon juice in a medium-sized bowl.
- Using your hands, mix all ingredients well.
- Form into 1 inch balls and place onto baking sheet.
- Preheat grill to medium heat, grill meatballs until chicken is cooked through, approximately 10 minutes (5 minutes per side). Rotate meatballs to prevent from burning.
- Serve meatballs with tzatziki sauce.
- Cuisine: Mediterranean