A rich and creamy paleo pumpkin coffee creamer that’s dairy free and uses real pumpkin pureé!
- 2 cans full-fat coconut milk
- 6 tbsp. organic pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 6 tbsp. pure organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients and bring to a low simmer over medium heat, stirring until well combined.
- Once it simmers, reduce heat to low and cook for 20 minutes.
- Pour into a mason jar and let cool.
- Once cooled, store in the refrigerator.
- Use with your favorite coffee as you would any other creamer.
- Category: condiment
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: dairy free, dairy-free, coffee creamer, pumpkin spice