These Paleo Reuben lettuce wraps are the perfect gluten-free and dairy-free alternative to this traditional St. Patrick’s Day dish. You can easily make the corned beef ahead of time and have it meal prepped and ready for lunch, or enjoy for dinner, whatever you choose!
- 3–4 pound corned beef brisket
- 1 pack Romaine hearts
- 1 25oz jar Sauerkraut
- Rub seasoning packet onto corned beef. (Most corned beef will come with its own seasoning packet). Bake the corned beef brisket according to the package directions. Typically it’s one hour per pound. You’ll want to cook it until its fork tender.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 15 minutes.
- Slice into thin slices, about 1/2 inch thickness
- Lay out romaine hearts, add two to three slices of corned beef and top with sauerkraut and Paleo thousand island dressing
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American