- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla
- Fresh fruit for topping
- Combine the coconut milk, banana, vanilla, and egg in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a medium-sized saucepan and heat over medium-low heat.
- Cook uncovered for 25-30 minutes, whisking frequently to prevent scorching on the bottom, until the mixture thickens and reaches a pudding consistency. (If the mixture begins to scorch, reduce heat further)
- Pour custard into individual single-serve ramekins. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator.
- Allow them to set for 2-3 hours.
- Top with fruit and serve.
- Category: Dessert