Pan-roasted vegetables and sausage with a maple tahini sauce is an easy sheet pan dinner that’s full of flavor.
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt – divided
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried mustard powder
- 1 package chicken apple sausage
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 1/2 Tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut sweet potatoes into small chunks and add to a large mixing bowl. I leave the skin on for this recipe. Cut the bottoms off of each brussel sprout and then slice in half, add to mixing bowl. Add minced garlic, 1/2 tsp. salt, black pepper, olive oil, and mustard powder. Mix until the vegetables are well covered with the oil mixture then spread out evenly onto a baking sheet.
- Cut the chicken apple sausage into slices and add to the pan. Place pan in the oven and cook for 40 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add the Tahini, water, 1/2 tsp. salt, garlic powder, and maple syrup and whisk to combine. Set aside until ready to use.
- Once vegetables are done, remove from oven. Drizzle the maple tahini over the pan and serve immediately.
- Swap any nut or seed butter for Tahini, if preferred.
- Add in your own vegetables for variations.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pan-roasted vegetables and sausage, sheet pan dinner, tahini, maple tahini