An easy weeknight sheet pan dinner with this Parmesan Baked Cod. Light, flaky fresh cod fillets with a savory Parmesan crust.
- 6 4-oz. cod fillets – thawed
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove – minced
- 1 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- fresh chives (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Place the 6 cod fillets onto the parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the greek yogurt, Parmesan cheese, and garlic. Then, stir to combine.
- Brush a thick layer of the yogurt mix onto the top and sides of each fillet.
- In another small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Cover each cod fillet with the bread crumb mixture, using your hands to gently press the crumbs into the yogurt coating.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cod fillets reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Remove from oven, top with chopped chives and serve.
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cod, parmesan crusted cod, sheet pan dinner, gluten-free, easy dinner recipes