- Cup4Cup gluten-free pizza crust mix
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Pink Himalayan salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 fresh pear (peeled and sliced)
- 4–5 slices fresh mozzarella
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 slices Proscuitto
- 1–2 tbsp. Gorgonzola crumbles
- 2 tbsp. raw honey
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Cook the pizza crust according to package directions, but do not add any toppings at this point.
- Once pizza crust is done baking, remove from oven.
- Brush on olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add sliced mozzarella, pear, Parmesan cheese and 1 slice of Prosciutto (torn into small pieces)
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and add Gorgonzola crumbles and additional pieces of Prosciutto. Bake for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven, drizzle with raw honey.
- Keep any extra honey for dipping if you’d like.