The perfect summertime – Prosciutto Burrata Pizza with Fig Jame. It’s gluten-free pizza that’s made with just a few simple and fresh ingredients.
- 4 gluten-free naan or flatbread (If you cannot find in-store, I recommend this 4-Ingredient Gluten-free Dough Flatbread.)
- 1 oz 8 oz. ball of burrata cheese
- 3–4 oz package of prosciutto (about 8 slices)
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 2 Tbsp fig jam
- 1 fresh lemon
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- **If you are making homemade gluten-free flatbreads, make them first.
- Place the naan or flatbread onto a flat baking sheet. Brush the olive oil across both naan flatbreads. Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Take the ball of burrata cheese and start tearing off small sections, placing them sporadically across both crusts. Lay the prosciutto slices across the burrata cheese, adding about 4 slices to each naan flatbread.
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp. of the fig jam across each naan flatbread.
- Place the pizzas in the oven and bake for 6 minutes. Turn the oven to broil and broil for 1-2 minutes, watching closely.
- Remove from oven, top with fresh arugula and squeeze one half of a fresh lemon across each pizza. Serve immediately.
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free pizza, prosciutto, burrata cheese, gluten-free flatbread