This pumpkin spice chia pudding is a super quick and easy dessert.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp organic pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tbsp organic pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp crushed pecans (optional)
- In a large saucepan, whisk together over medium-low heat the coconut milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and maple syrup. Whisk until thoroughly combined and heated, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add chia seeds and whisk together.
- Pour into individual ramekins or small tumblers.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 3 hours or until thickened to a pudding consistency.
- Top with crushed pecans right before serving.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American