These ranch chicken wings are a gluten-free dry-rubbed wing full of that ranch flavor and pairs perfectly with a buffalo ranch dipping sauce!
- 2 pounds fresh or thawed chicken wing flats and drummettes
- 3 Tbsp. arrowroot starch (or corn starch)
- 1 oz. packet of Hidden Valley Ranch mix
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Place the chicken wings into a large mixing bowl and add the arrowroot starch, ranch mix, salt, and pepper. Toss to fully coat.
- Spray your air fryer basket with cooking oil and add the wings to the basket, keeping them in a single layer.
- Cook at 400 degrees F. for 20 minutes, turning at the 10-minute mark. (see below for alternative cooking methods if you don’t have an air fryer.)
- Serve dry or with buffalo ranch wing sauce.
- If you cannot find arrowroot starch, you can use corn starch or gluten-free all-purpose flour.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: ranch chicken wings, chicken wing recipes, gluten-free recipes