Moist and delicious red wine brownies are one of the easiest wine desserts you can make. Using a brownie mix, just swap in a medium-bodied red wine and you’ll have a chewy red wine brownie ready to serve!
If you like this recipe, please give it a 5-star rating!
- 1 box brownie mix
- vegetable oil (per box directions)
- egg (per box directions)
- red wine (swap out for the water on the box directions)
- Preheat oven according to the box directions.
- Mix the ingredients per the box directions. Everything will be as listed, except swap out the water for red wine. Normally it’s about 1/4 cup but follow the box directions.
- Bake according to the box directions.
- Remove from oven, let cool, then cut and serve.
- Store in an airtight container.
The water quantity will vary per box mix, however, normally it’s around 1/4 cup. Swap out the water quantity and replace with red wine.
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: red wine brownies, Missouri wine