A savory, gluten-free roasted chili aioli recipe with a dairy-free option.
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Tree Roasted Chili Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Store in an air-tight container and refrigerate for up to two weeks.
- For a dairy-free option – use a dairy-free mayo
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: condiment
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: roasted chili aioli