These sautéed green beans & mushrooms are a simple gluten-free side dish. They’re perfect a weeknight dinner at home or for a family holiday dinner.
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 16 oz. fresh green beans
- 8 oz. fresh baby portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and sauté for about a minute.
- Add the green beans, mushrooms, and spices to the pan, stir to combine.
- Sauté for about 30 minutes, or until green beans have softened.
- Category: side dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegetable side dish, green beans, sautéed green beans, mushrooms