- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp. unrefined coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut both ends off of the sweet potatoes so you have a flat surface for the spiralizer.
- Spiralize both sweet potatoes and lay flat on a lined baking sheet.
- Melt the coconut oil and mix in the cayenne pepper. Brush over the sweet potato spirals.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and using hands gently toss the spirals to get them all well coated.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until crispy.