- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp. EVOO
- 1/2 tbsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tbsp. ground black pepper
- Sriracha Aioli:
- 1/2 cup organic mayo (I use Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo)
- 2 tbsp. Sriracha sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
- salt to taste
- Preheat over to 410 degrees F.
- Peel the potatoes and but into 3/4 inch slices.
- Fill a large stock pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Add sweet potatoes and boil for about 30 minutes or until very soft.
- Drain sweet potatoes and all them to cool. While potatoes are cooling, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or some other sheet liner.
- Carefully place the potato slices onto the lined baking sheet.
- Using a fork, gently smash them in the middle. You’ll want to keep them mostly intact. If they break apart, just gently push the pieces back together.
- Lightly drizzle the potatoes with olive oil and then season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then carefully flip each potato and bake for 20 more minutes. You’ll want to try to get the edges crisp.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- While potatoes are cooling, add all sriracha aioli ingredients to a small mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Drizzle potatoes with aioli just before serving.