- 4 large prime rib bone-in pork chops
- 3 tbsp. ghee
- 1/2 tsp. cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Spicy Apple Chutney
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the dry spices to for a rub for the pork chops.
- Rub spices onto both sides of pork chops.
- In a cast iron skillet, melt your ghee over medium heat.
- Place pork chops into skillet and cook for 4 minutes on each side, searing them nicely.
- Once seared, place skillet with pork chops into the oven and cook for 8 minutes. Turn chops and then cook for another 8 minutes.
- Remove chops from the oven, remove from skillet and let them rest for a few minutes.
- Top with spicy apple chutney just before serving.