This spicy cucumber salad recipe is an easy gluten-free salad recipe for your Farmer’s market cucumber haul. With a little sweet + heat, you’ll love the flavor combo in this recipe.
- 2 fresh cucumbers
- 1 bunch of fresh radish
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- First, use the flat blade on your spiralizer and cut the cucumbers into thin ribbons. If you don’t have a spiralizer, you can simply slice the cucumbers into thin slices. Add the cut cucumbers to a large mixing bowl.
- Next, remove the radishes from their leaves, then thinly slice and add to the mixing bowl.
- Add the rice vinegar, sesame oil, salt, sugar, and red pepper flakes to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- If you do not have a spiralizer, simply slice the cucumbers into thin slices.
- Do not use toasted sesame oil
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: side dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free, farmers market, cucumber salad, spicy cucumber salad, side dish