This strawberry bacon brie is the perfect summer appetizer to enjoy on the patio with a cold glass of wine.
- 1 8 oz wheel brie cheese
- 6 large strawberries (sliced)
- 4 slices cooked bacon (crumbled)
- 1 tbsp organic pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 jalapeno (chopped)
- 1 fresh baguette
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the brie wheel onto a baking sheet. Once the oven is preheated, cook for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- While brie is cooking, cook bacon, remove, let cool, then crumble.
- In a small bowl, combine sliced strawberries, bacon crumbles, maple syrup, lemon juice, and chopped jalapeno. Stir to combine.
- Carefully transfer cooked brie wheel to a serving plate. Top with the strawberry mixture. Slice baguette and serve. If preferred, toast the baguette prior to slicing.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 0
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 0
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 0
- Cholesterol: 0