This strawberry basil burrata salad is a fresh springtime salad, featuring a homemade strawberry basil dressing.
Strawberry Basil Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup Olive Tree Basil Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Tree Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. pulp-free orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 5 fresh strawberries
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 6 fresh strawberries, cut in half
- 8 oz. fresh burrata cheese
- 1/4 cup roasted sunflower seed kernels (salted)
- Add the strawberry basil salad dressing ingredients to a blender and blend until fully combined. Pour from the blender into an air-tight glass jar.
- To assemble the strawberry basil burrata salads, divide the ingredients into two bowls. Start with a base of fresh spinach, then add chunks of fresh burrata cheese, sliced strawberries, sunflower seed kernels, chopped red onion, and then top with the homemade strawberry basil salad dressing.
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: strawberry basil, burrata, salad, gluten-free