This strawberry rosé spritzer is the perfect summertime La Croix cocktail that’s low sugar and low in carbs with fresh strawberries and a hint of lemon.
- 1 bottle of rosé wine
- 2–4 cans of La Croix Piña Fraise
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries – sliced
- 2 lemons – sliced
- Add the fresh strawberries to the bottom of a large (2-3 quart) pitcher.
- Pour the bottle of rosé into the pitcher.
- Add the La Croix Piña Fraise until full.
- Add the fresh lemon slices and stir.
- To fix individual drinks, muddle one strawberry in the bottom of each glass. Fill with crushed ice and then pour the rosé mixture over the ice. Add a lemon slice and serve immediately.
- For a mocktail option, leave out the rosé
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: drinks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: rosé spritzer, strawberry rosé spritzer, la croix cocktail, low-sugar, low-carb