This Thanksgiving punch is a harvest-inspired drink sure to please your dinner guests this year during Thanksgiving. Filled with seasonal flavors like cranberries, apples, and cinnamon, it’s a delicious drink for all ages!
- 12 oz fresh cranberries
- 4 cups apple cider
- 64 fl. oz. cranberry juice
- 2 liters Ginger Ale
- 4–6 cinnamon sticks
- 2–4 fresh apples (green & red) – sliced
- Core and slice each apple, set aside.
- In a large drink dispenser, add the apple cider, cranberry juice, and Ginger Ale. Stir to combine.
- Add the fresh cranberries, apple slices, and cinnamon sticks. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Use a sparkling apple cider for an effervescent punch.
- Add in 1-2 bottles of dry or semi-sweet red wine for a Thanksgiving Sangria option.
- Time-saving tip – prepare the punch the day before, then add in the cranberries, apples, and cinnamon sticks 30 minutes prior to serving.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: drinks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: punch, Thanksgiving punch, Thanksgiving sangria, holiday punch, drink recipes