This tomato basil mozzarella flatbread pizza is a delicious gluten-free pizza option for your fresh summer farmers market produce.
- 2 gluten-free naan or flatbread (If you cannot find in-store, I recommend this 4-Ingredient Gluten-free Dough Flatbread.)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 large fresh tomatoes
- 6 oz. fresh mozzarella – sliced
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the minced garlic and olive oil, then brush each naan with the mixture.
- Next, top each naan with slices of fresh tomato, fresh mozzarella, and basil leaves.
- Season with salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and dried oregano.
- Place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 6-8 minutes or until the mozzarella has melted and the tomatoes have softened.
- Lastly, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve.
- Use shredded mozzarella if that’s all you have access to.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free pizza, farmers market recipes, fresh tomato recipes, tomato basil mozzarella pizza