Summertime is calling with this watermelon wine slush recipe – an easy poolside cocktail featuring Moscato and fresh watermelon.
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 1 bottle pink Moscato
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 cups seedless watermelon – cubed
- Cut and cube the seedless watermelon.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a glass storage container and freeze for 1-2 hours or until slushy.
- If you used regular watermelon be sure to strain the seeds.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: wine slush, watermelon wine slush, moscato