Grab your girlfriends and say yes way rosé with these white chocolate rosé truffles featuring Missouri wines.
- 8 oz. white chocolate
- 5 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp. heavy cream
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 3 Tbsp. dry, non-bubbly rosé
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- In a medium-sized saucepan, add the white chocolate, butter, heavy cream, and salt. Melt over medium-low heat, stirring frequently.
- While the chocolate is melting, add the freeze-dried strawberries to a food processor and pulse. You want to reduce the freeze-dried strawberries down to small pieces. If you don’t have a food processor, simply place the freeze-dried strawberries onto a sheet of parchment paper, cover with another sheet of parchment paper and crush using your hands or a rolling pin.
- Continue stirring the chocolate until it’s completely melted. Add in the strawberries and rosé and stir to combine. Transfer to a mixing bowl, cover with plastic wrap and place into the refrigerator to solidify for about 2-3 hours.
- Once the truffle mix is solid enough to scoop out and roll into a ball, remove from refrigerator and begin the rolling process.
- Add the powdered sugar to a bowl, then scoop out about 1 Tbsp. of the truffle mix and gently roll into a ball with your hands. Next, roll the ball in the powdered sugar and place onto a platter or storage container.
- Continue the rolling process until all of the truffle mix has been rolled into balls and covered in powdered sugar.
- Place the white chocolate strawberry rosé truffles back into the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Keep covered and refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Strawberries must be freeze-dried
- Swap out heavy cream with full-fat coconut milk if a non-dairy option is needed
- If the truffle mix ever gets too soft, just place it back into the refrigerator to harden. If you need a faster process, you can place them into the freezer for a shorter amount of time.
Keywords: white chocolate strawberry rosé truffles, rosé, truffles, dessert