Peaches are abundant during mid to late summer and this gluten-free peach galette is the perfect gluten-free dessert for your fresh summer peaches.
– Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free baking flour – cold butter – salt – sugar – cold water
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, 1 tbsp. sugar, and salt and mix to combine. Cut the butter into cubes and add to the flour mixture.
2. Using a pastry cutter, cut the butter into the flour mixture until you get coarse crumbs. Add the cold water and stir until the dough comes together.
3. Press the dough into a disc and wrap with plastic wrap, then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. While the dough is chilling, add the sliced peaches, 6 Tbsp. sugar, vanilla, arrowroot starch, and cinnamon to a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Set aside until ready to use.