Mini Sandwiches For a Party are the best way to kick off any meal! Not only are these tiny sandwiches super simple to make but they taste delicious, too!
– white bread – Black Forest ham – pimento cheese - softened at room temperature – English cucumber - thinly sliced – fresh chives for garnish
1. To help your bread cut easily, place bread into the freezer for about 30 minutes prior to preparing the sandwiches.
2. Remove bread from freezer after 30 minutes, then line up 6 slices of bread. Top each one with two slices of ham, and then spread pimento cheese over the ham.
3. Top with sliced cucumbers, try not to overlap and just lay them in a single layer on top of the cheese. Top each sandwich with another piece of bread.
4. Place sandwiches onto a tray and refrigerate for an hour until chilled. Trim off crusts, and cut each large sandwich into four rectangles.