These orange Moscato cupcakes are like a mimosa in a cupcake! With a fresh orange flavoring and that zing from Moscato, these orange Moscato cupcakes are perfect for your next brunch!
– white cake mix – Missouri St. James Moscato – orange zest – butter – softened – powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven according to cake box directions. In a large mixing bowl, combine the white cake mix, Moscato, and orange zest. Stir to combine.
2. Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners and fill to about 3/4 of the way full. Bake according to cake box directions.
3. When finished baking, remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack to cool.
4. While the cupcakes are cooling, combine all of the orange Moscato buttercream ingredients; beat on medium until smooth.