– Medjool dates – pitted – gluten-free rolled oats – cinnamon – coconut oil – melted – egg yolks – sweetened condensed milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a food processor, add the Medjool dates, oats, cinnamon, and coconut oil. Pulse until combined.
2. Grease an 8×8 baking dish and press the crust into the bottom of the pan. Use a spoon to smooth out evenly.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, add the egg yolk, sweetened condensed milk, lime zest, and lime juice. Mix on low speed until well-combined.
4. Pour the filling over the crust. Bake for 45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean in the center.