Hey there! I’m Jennifer Shreckengost, the Creative Director and Owner of Wanderlust and Wellness.
Wanderlust and Wellness is a food blog that focused on easy, approachable recipes that use either ten ingredients or less or cook in under one hour. We are foodies at heart and believe that cooking should be an enjoyable, creative experience. We believe in intuitive eating practices and support all forms of eating. We hope you’ll find our navigation menu easy to navigate for your preferred recipe type.
We passionately believe in making cooking stress-free and enjoyable.
To provide great tasting, straightforward recipes that use either ten ingredients or less or cook in under one hour; demonstrating that cooking at home can be easy, enjoyable, and stress-free.
- Create equal access for all through affordable resources.
- Provide approachable and tested recipes.
- Be authentic and honest in everything we do.
- Create a mindful community.
- Be adventurous and creative in and out of the kitchen.
- Exemplify that time spent in the kitchen can be stress-free and enjoyable.
- Demonstrate the value of a mindful, intentional lifestyle.
- Embrace ethical business practices.
A little bit about me…
I ditched my corporate executive job at the beginning of 2018 to focus solely on the work I do here with Wanderlust and Wellness. I’m now paying it forward to the world with the work I do here at Wanderlust and Wellness. I feel so much gratitude for being able to have a career I absolutely love.
I live in a small town outside of Kansas City, Missouri with my husband and five kids. My husband is an avid outdoorsman; you can find him over on Primal Pioneer. Did I also mention I’m a proud Noni to 5 beautiful granddaughters? So much fun (and sass!)