From elegant holiday charcuterie boards to decadent dessert boards, you’ll find just about any charcuterie board ideas you’re looking for in this collection.
Charcuterie boards are so versatile! They’re perfect for just about any occasion – from brunch with your girlfriends, to your next family gathering, to a fun date night in.
Charcuterie boards are also easy to adjust to accommodate everything from a party of 2 to a large group!
Everybody loves a charcuterie board for the holidays! From Valentine’s Day to Christmas, and everything in between! Check out all of our Holiday Charcuterie Boards.
Seasonal Charcuterie Boards
- Fall Charcuterie Board– Build a gorgeous fall charcuterie board that’s filled with your favorite fall seasonal foods – from fresh apples to figs, to creamy Nutella and sweet honey, all combined with salty meats and cheese. This charcuterie board idea is perfect for a seasonal picnic, Friendsgiving, or date night!
Special Occasion Charcuterie Boards
- Game Day Charcuterie Board– This epic Game Day Charcuterie Board will have your guests cheering! Loaded with chicken wings, salty snacks, fresh veggies, and a few sweet treats, this charcuterie board idea will be a hit.
- Date Night Charcuterie Board – This Date Night Charcuterie Board is fun and delicious! Just add in a Redbox or Netflix movie and you’re set!
Easy Charcuterie Boards
- Charcuterie Board for Beginners – Charcuterie boards are one of the hottest food trends, and this charcuterie board for beginners will help you ease your way into creating epic charcuterie boards. You’ll find step-by-step instructions on how to prepare and create a simple yet beautiful charcuterie board.
- Soft Pretzel Snack Board – This soft pretzel snack board has both sweet and savory options! From salty soft pretzels to cinnamon sugar pretzel bites, it’s the perfect party appetizer
Sweet Charcuterie Board Ideas
- Chocolate Charcuterie Board Ideas – These Chocolate Charcuterie Board Ideas are filled with delicious and decadent chocolate treats – perfect for just about any occasion. You’ll find everything you need to build this rich, chocolaty, dessert board
- Chocolate Charcuterie Board – Calling all chocolate lovers, this board is for you!
- Dessert Charcuterie Board – This dessert charcuterie board is perfect for your guests to graze and makes menu planning a breeze for you!
Wild Game Charcuterie Board Ideas
- Wild Game Steak Graze Board from Primal Pioneer
- Mimosa Board – With three different mimosa options and all the fresh fruit to enjoy!
- Wine Tasting Charcuterie Board – This wine tasting charcuterie board is perfect for your next girlfriends’ night! A full charcuterie board with all the flavors that compliment a full wine flight tasting.
Additional Resources for Creating a Gorgeous Charcuterie Board
- Best Charcuterie Platters – 15 of the best charcuterie platters available on Amazon
Great party appetizers to include on your charcuterie boards
- Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp
- Coconut Lime Ceviche
- Baked Ricotta Dip
- Strawberry Baked Brie
- Cranberry Caramel Baked Brie
- Bacon Jam Recipe
Must-Haves for your Charcuterie Board
Wanderlust and Wellness participates in the Amazon affiliate program. Please see my affiliate disclaimer. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Charcuterie board accessories
Charcuterie Board FAQs
How much meat and cheese per person on charcuterie?
A general rule of thumb is 3-4 slices of meat per person, and 1-2 oz. of cheese per person. From there you can add in the additional items, also based on your guest count.
Can I make a charcuterie board ahead of time?
You can slice the cheese and any fruits the night before and refrigerate in an air-tight container overnight. You can also fold any meats and place them into a glass storage container to refrigerate overnight.
How big should a charcuterie board be?
- 2 people boards – use a small rectangle board (8×10) or round board (8-10 inch)
- 4-6 people boards – use a medium to large rectangle board (11×14) or 12-14 in. round board
- For large groups – use a large rectangle or round board (20+ inches) or use multiple boards