You’ll love planning your dinner party menu with this collection of party appetizers! From coconut shrimp to baked brie recipes, there’s something for everyone!
Party appetizers are always a hit because you can have so many unique recipes! The more that you can make, the better your party is going to be remembered.
Party appetizer recipes can be perfect for a small party or a larger group of family and friends. Make a few or make them all – it’s totally up to you!
Easy Party Appetizer Recipe Round-Ups
- Easy Appetizers for a Crowd – All of these appetizers are fast and easy to make. Easily feed a crowd with minimal effort and huge taste!
- Labor Day Appetizers – Make it a Labor Day party to remember with these super simple and yummy recipes.
- Friendsgiving Appetizers – What better time to spend with friends than talking and sitting together and eating?
- 30 Mouthwatering Appetizers with Ricotta Cheese – All of these recipes are made using ricotta
- Buffalo Chicken Appetizers – These buffalo chicken appetizers can be served on game day, at your next family BBQ, or you can serve them at your next special gathering with friends and family.
- Friendsgiving Appetizers – This collection of party appetizers will definitely help you create your Friendsgiving menu.
- Appetizers for a Wine Tasting Party – Are you planning a wine tasting party? This collection of appetizers for a wine tasting party can help you plan your menu for a memorable dinner party!
- Mushroom Bites Appetizers – Mushroom bites and those delicious stuffed mushrooms make the perfect appetizer. They are easy to make, delicious, and they do not take much work to put together so you can whip them up before the party.
- Holiday Appetizers – Holiday appetizers don’t have to just be flavored with your favorite holiday flavors. These days, you can mix and match your favorites to create a unique holiday appetizer for your guests to enjoy.
Delicious Party Dip Recipes
- Smoked Mahi Dip – the perfect holiday appetizer. If you love a little bit of heat with a creamy and delicious texture, this simple smoky dip recipe is perfect.
- Crab Rangoon Dip – Wonton chips or corn chips taste amazing with this simple appetizer dip recipe.
- Nashville Hot Chicken Dip – If you like spice, this hot chicken dip is going to be a winner!
- Guinness Beer Cheese Dip – Pair this beer dip up with a nice cold Guinness beer as well.
- Sweet Pineapple Dip – Pairs perfectly with fresh fruit.
- Mexican Street Corn Dip – all the flavors of Mexican Street Corn in a savory dip.
- Baked Ricotta Dip – a delicious hot and savory dip.
- Chipotle Shrimp Guacamole – a delicious guacamole recipe
Sweet & Savory Party Appetizer Recipes
- Baked Brie Appetizer – The texture and taste of brie is a great addition to any party.
- Cranberry Caramel Baked Brie – This brie is a bit sweeter but still pairs perfectly with fun party guests.
- Apricot Brie Bites – You’ll love the way that apricot and brie pairs together!
- Strawberry Bacon Brie – Don’t forget that adding bacon just makes everything better.
Charcuterie Board Party Appetizers
- Charcuterie Board Ideas – My entire library of charcuterie board ideas
- Charcuterie Board for Beginners – You can easily make a charcuterie board that has a ton of options for all your family and friends!
- Soft Pretzel Snack Board – Everyone loves pretzels so this simple snack board could be the perfect choice.
- Chocolate Charcuterie Board – This chocolate appetizer proves that you can eat your sweets and treats first!
- Roast Beef Crostini – Savory roast beef, horseradish sauce on a toasted crostini.
- Egg Salad Crostini – Rich egg salad on top of toasted crostini.
- Fresh Fruit and Ricotta Crostini – Sweet and savory perfection.
- Bacon Jam – Perfect for toasted crostini.
Even more great party appetizers to include in your party planning!
- Mini Sandwiches for a Party – Everyone will love having these bite-sized sandwiches
- Fig & Burrata Appetizer – one of the easiest party appetizers to make
- Apricot Brie Bites – Always a crowd-pleaser, these little appetizers are quick, easy, delicious and so versatile that you can make them as you please.
- Dorito Pizza Rolls – all the flavors of your favorite taco pizza, rolled up into a fun pizza roll
- Shrimp Dijon Appetizer – This Shrimp Dijon Appetizer recipe is one of the easiest weeknight dinner or party appetizer that’s easy to make with little clean-up!
- Mini Reuben Party Appetizer – Sliced rye bread topped with your favorite Reuben flavors and bakes in just a few minutes.
- Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed French Bread – Crispy french bread filled with delicious ribeye steak, sautéed mushrooms, onions, and peppers, and topped with melted Provolone cheese
- Coconut Lime Ceviche – This gluten-free appetizer is light and full of fresh ingredients like shrimp, avocado, cilantro, tomato, onion, and jalapeño.
- Cucumber Tuna Cups – These cucumber tuna cups are the perfect appetizer for your next spring or summer dinner party. Crisp cucumbers filled with a savory tuna salad, so light and refreshing!
- Mahi Mahi Bites – bite-sized crispy Mahi Mahi that are full of flavor
- Coconut Shrimp with Key Lime Aioli – delicious seafood appetizer
Chicken Wing Recipes
Air Fryer Appetizers
- Air Fryer Candied Bacon Recipe – This air fryer candied bacon recipe is a delicious sweet and savory treat.
- Air Fryer Crab Rangoon – These air fryer crab rangoon bolster your favorite crab rangoon flavors – crispy wontons filled with a cream cheese and crab meat filling, served with a side of sweet and sour sauce and made right in your air fryer.
- Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Meatballs – Made with lean ground chicken and seasonings, a delicious buffalo sauce, and topped with blue cheese crumbles.
- Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp – Just pop them in your air fryer and you’ll have dinner on the table in under 15 minutes!
- Air Fryer Nashville Chicken Bites – All the flavors of Nashville hot chicken in a delicious bite-sized party appetizer.
Date Night Appetizers
Must-Haves for your Party
Wanderlust and Wellness participates in the Amazon affiliate program. Please see my affiliate disclaimer. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Party Serving Trays
Party tray accessories
Party Appetizer FAQs
What is a popular party appetizer?
People love simple and flavorful. They also want a food item that they can eat easily and not have to worry about a mess. This is why meats, cheese, and crackers are always a good appetizer to have on hand.
Can I make party appetizers ahead of time?
You bet. If you’re meal prepping for a party, you might need to make some of it ahead of time. This will save you time the day of the party.
How many party appetizers should you make?
This just depends on how many people you’re trying to feed. A good rule of thumb is to have bewteen 4-6 appetizers for your guests.