Baked Elbow Macaroni and Cheese is the perfect dish to share at your next holiday party. This sponsored post is in partnership with The Kraft Heinz Company. All thoughts and opinions expressed herein are my own and not influenced by the company and its affiliates in any way.
The holiday season is upon us! Whether it’s a work potluck, a celebration with friends, or a Thanksgiving event, this Baked Elbow Macaroni and Cheese made with KRAFT Expertly Paired Cheese is an elegant twist on a crowd-pleasing favorite. KRAFT Expertly Paired for Mac ‘n Cheese & Casseroles, Mozzarella & Cheddar combines a softer cheese with a classic, taking casseroles to a creamier and cheesier experience.
Look at all those flavors that combine into this simple yet elegant classic dish! Of course, KRAFT Expertly Paired for Mac ‘n Cheese & Casseroles, Mozzarella & Cheddar is the star of this dish. However, you’ll also find subtle hints of other flavors such as creamy VELVEETA®, ATHENOS Blue Cheese, GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard, and KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese. This Baked Elbow Macaroni and Cheese is next level delicious.
If you’re like me, you get tired of taking the same old dishes to your holiday parties. I’m always looking for something new and exciting, yet simple and delicious. With this dish, I felt like I was creating something elegant that would wow the guests. KRAFT Expertly Paired for Mac ‘n Cheese & Casseroles, Mozzarella & Cheddar creates such a rich and creamy texture throughout the entire dish, and then it’s finished off with a savory crunch on top, creating a dish your guests won’t forget.
Find all new varieties of KRAFT Expertly Paired Cheeses at your local Price Chopper store. No need to scour multiple stores for the ingredients of this elevated dish, just grab them all at your local Price Chopper and you’ll be on your way to baking this crowd-pleasing dish for your holiday party.
You can find the original KRAFT Baked Elbow Macaroni and Cheese recipe here. I’ve also included the recipe below.Print
The perfect dish to share at your next holiday party! KRAFT Baked Elbow Macaroni and Cheese is an elegant twist on a crowd-pleasing favorite.
- 3 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 6 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 pkg. (8 oz. each) KRAFT Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese Expertly Paired for Mac ‘n Cheese & Casseroles (3 cups)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 VELVEETA® Mini Blocks (4 oz.), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 tsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Cook macaroni as directed on package, omitting salt and reducing the cooking time by 2 min. Rinse macaroni under cold water; drain. Combine shredded cheeses; reserve 1/2 cup for topping.
- Melt 5 Tbsp. butter in Dutch oven on low heat. Add flour; mix well. Cook 2 min. or until hot and bubbly, stirring constantly. (Do not cook until browned.)
- Whisk milk gradually into butter mixture; cook on medium heat 5 min. or until sauce comes to boil and thickens, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add remaining shredded cheese mixture to the sauce along with the VELVEETA, blue cheese, mustard and 2 Tbsp. Parmesan; cook 3 to 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring constantly. Add macaroni; mix well. Spoon into 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Melt remaining butter; mix with bread crumbs, reserved shredded cheese mixture and remaining Parmesan. Sprinkle over macaroni mixture.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until top is golden brown, and macaroni and cheese is hot and bubbly around edges.
Keywords: baked macaroni and cheese, dinner, casserole, Kraft
Pin for Later: