What can I say, I’m one of those basic chicks that loves everything pumpkin spice, including this pumpkin spice chia pudding! I love me some chia pudding because it’s quick, it’s super easy, and it hits the sweet spot craving. I could create a cookbook of just chia pudding variations, that’s how much I LURVE it!!
Did I also mention how super easy it is to make chia pudding. I think my kids could make this and not mess it up. (okay, okay….so they’re teenagers, but you don’t understand how bad their lack of cooking skills are) I did top this pumpkin spice chia pudding off with some naked pecans but you can totally leave those off. Now, some of you that know I have a severe nut allergy might be thinking, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING, JENNIFER?!? For some strange reason, I’m allergic to all nuts, EXCEPT for pecans. I think it’s the universe’s way of allowing me to enjoy pecan pie, right?
Pumpkin Spice Chia PuddingPrint
This pumpkin spice chia pudding is a super quick and easy dessert.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp organic pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tbsp organic pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp crushed pecans (optional)
- In a large saucepan, whisk together over medium-low heat the coconut milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and maple syrup. Whisk until thoroughly combined and heated, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add chia seeds and whisk together.
- Pour into individual ramekins or small tumblers.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 3 hours or until thickened to a pudding consistency.
- Top with crushed pecans right before serving.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American