This Strawberry Rosé Spritzer is THE perfect summertime drink! Full of fresh berries, rosé, and sparkling water, it’s one of my favorite low-sugar La Croix cocktails for summer! I’ve also included a mocktail
Strawberry Rosé Spritzer
I just love a light, refreshing cocktail when it’s the heat of the summer. No heavy sugars, just a light refreshing drink that’s bubbly, refreshing, and full of fresh fruit. This strawberry rosé spritzer is made with fresh strawberries and each individual drink has muddled strawberries at the bottom. SO. FRESH.
This rosé spritzer reminds me of my easy berry mojito that also has fresh fruit and sparkling water. These sparkling low-sugar cocktails really are the perfect summer drink – whether it’s poolside or dining al fresco on your deck!
- 1 bottle of rosé
- 2-4 cans of La Croix Piña Fraise sparkling water
- 2 cups fresh strawberries – sliced in half
- 2 lemons – sliced
How to make a strawberry rosé spritzer
Add the fresh strawberries to the bottom of a large pitcher (2-3 quart). Then pour the bottle of rosé into the pitcher.
Next, add 2-4 cans of La Croix Piña Fraise to the pitcher until full. Stir the contents of the pitcher, then add the fresh lemon slices.
To prepare a glass for serving, muddle one strawberry in the bottom of each glass.
Fill the glass with ice, then pour the rosé mixture over the ice. Add a fresh lemon slice and serve immediately.
The sugar content really depends on the type of rosé you use. However, most rosé wines are semi-dry so a rosé spritzer is not very sweet. There is no additional sugar added to this drink other than what is naturally in the fruit and the sugar content of the rosé wine.
In this particular strawberry rosé spritzer recipe, there are approximately 16 calories, 3.3 g. carb, and 2.1 g. sugar. For detailed nutrition information, please see the nutrition label at the bottom of the recipe card.
A spritzer is a chilled cocktail, usually made with wine and sparkling water.
Yes! You can leave out the rosé and just use the fresh fruit and La Croix Piña Fraise for a refreshing mocktail strawberry spritzer.
5 Gluten-Free Recipes to Kick Off Summer!
I’ve teamed up with 4 of my favorite gluten-free bloggers to bring you a roundup of mouthwatering gluten-free recipes to help you kick off your summer BBQ season that pair
- Strawberry Rosé Spritzer by yours truly
- Mexican Street Corn and Tomato Salad by Mary at Mary’s Whole Life
- Chopped Thai Brussels Sprout Salad by Ellie at Hungry By Nature
- Healthy Teriyaki Chicken Thighs by Taryn at Hot Pan Kitchen
- Gluten Free Berry Crisp by Ashlea at All The Healthy Things
Recommended kitchen tools for this recipe
Wanderlust and Wellness participates in the Amazon affiliate program. Please see my affiliate disclaimer.
Strawberry Rosé Spritzer
- 1 bottle of rosé wine
- 2-4 cans of La Croix Piña Fraise
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries - sliced
- 2 lemons - sliced
- Add the fresh strawberries to the bottom of a large (2-3 quart) pitcher.
- Pour the bottle of rosé into the pitcher.
- Add the La Croix Piña Fraise until full.
- Add the fresh lemon slices and stir.
- To fix individual drinks, muddle one strawberry in the bottom of each glass. Fill with crushed ice and then pour the rosé mixture over the ice. Add a lemon slice and serve immediately.
- For a mocktail option, leave out the rosé
- Nutritional Disclaimer
Jennifer is the recipe developer and food photographer behind Wanderlust and Wellness since 2016. She creates easy, approachable gluten-free recipes for the everyday home cook; because cooking gluten-free doesn’t mean food has to be complicated or tasteless.