This creamy baked ricotta dip is the perfect appetizer for your next casual get-together!
This time of year is full of big gameday get-togethers, which means appetizers are on deck! This baked ricotta dip is an easy one-pan appetizer that requires minimal effort and ingredients!
What is ricotta cheese?
Ricotta (pronounced ree-coat-a) is an Italian cheese made from the whey left over from the production of other cheeses. It has a creamy, mild flavor, which makes it perfect for an appetizer such as this baked ricotta dip.
How do I make baked ricotta dip?
Baked ricotta dip is super easy to make. You’ll simply combine all of the ingredients into a bowl, mix to combine, and then bake for about 10-15 minutes. Serve with warm pita bread or crackers and enjoy! It’s really that easy.
If you’re looking for a super quick and easy appetizer this season, this baked ricotta dip is definitely what you’re looking for!Print
This baked ricotta dip is the perfect appetizer for your next casual get-together. It’s an easy one-pan dish that requires minimal ingredients and minimal effort!
- 16 oz. fresh ricotta
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh asiago cheese
- Naan bread or crackers
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Add all of the dip ingredients to a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Transfer dip to a medium-sized cast iron skillet. Spread to fill the entire skillet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with warm pita bread or crackers.
Keywords: baked ricotta dip, appetizers, easy appetizers, entertaining & hosting