Need a tasty appetizer that’s also quick and easy? This baked ricotta dip is the perfect appetizer for your next casual get-together. It’s an easy one-pan dish that requires minimal ingredients and minimal effort!
What is ricotta cheese?
Ricotta (pronounced ree-coat-a) is an Italian cheese made from the whey left over from the production of other cheeses. It has a creamy, mild flavor, which makes it perfect for an appetizer such as this baked ricotta dip.
How do I make baked ricotta dip?
Baked ricotta dip is super easy to make.
- You’ll simply combine all of the ingredients into a bowl, mix to combine and transfer to a cast iron or oven-safe skillet.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with warm gluten-free naan bread, like this 3 Ingredient Paleo Naan from My Heart Beets, or your favorite gluten-free crackers and enjoy! It’s really that easy.
Kitchen Items for this Recipe:
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Thank you so much for being a part of Wanderlust and Wellness.Print
This baked ricotta dip is the perfect appetizer for your next casual get-together. It’s an easy one-pan dish that requires minimal ingredients and minimal effort!
If you liked this recipe, please give it a 5-star rating!
- 16 oz. fresh ricotta
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh asiago cheese
- Gluten-free Naan bread or crackers
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Add all of the dip ingredients to a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Transfer dip to a medium-sized cast iron skillet. Spread to fill the entire skillet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with warm gluten-free naan bread or crackers.
- Category: appetizer
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: baked ricotta dip, appetizers, easy appetizers, entertaining & hosting
You may also like…
Check out these cheesy appetizers!