This caramel dirty chai ice cream float recipe is part of the #ToraniEndlessSummer #shop campaign, hosted by Collective Bias, Inc. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ToraniEndlessSummer #CollectiveBias
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream, right?!? The best part about summer is enjoying a nice cold ice cream treat on a hot summer night. Of course, there are the traditional ice cream floats using various carbonated sodas, but what about creating an ice cream float from your favorite coffee drink? That’s right, a caramel dirty chai ice cream float! Thanks to Torani® Syrups, you can bring your favorite coffee shop drinks right into your own kitchen. As a kid, I loved making homemade ice cream floats. It was the highlight of my summer when mom brought home all the ingredients for ice cream floats. Now, as an adult, I get to create my own summertime treats for both me and my family.
With Torani® Syrups you can literally create almost any recipe your heart desires! Plus, each syrup is made with real, simple ingredients like pure cane sugar and natural flavors. Need sugar-free? No problem, you can also pick up any of Torani’s® Sugar-Free Syrups, too! Be warned, creating Torani® drinks can be so addicting! Once you start creating your own unique drinks you won’t want to stop!
Torani® Syrups are available at your local Hy-Vee grocery store, right in the coffee and tea aisle, so no having to go to any specialty grocery stores. Just grab the flavor(s) you want and head home to start creating tasty drinks! To help you, use this Torani® Store Locator to find a store near you. Plus, you can save $1.00 on any (1) Torani® Syrup and Sauces at your local Hy-Vee.
- Click on the coupon link below.
- Search for the offer on Hy-Vee’s coupon gallery.
- Once you find the offer, just clip it to your card so you can redeem the next time you shop! So simple!
I bet you’re ready for the recipe by now, right? These caramel dirty chai ice cream floats are super simple to make. Mix together the dirty chai latte ingredients, add in the Torani® Classic Caramel Syrup, and you are ready to start assembling your ice cream float. The espresso and milk in the dirty chai latte mix help balance the sweetness of the caramel syrup. Because we’re assembling ice cream floats, we’re essentially making a cold chai tea latte mixture so it doesn’t melt the ice cream.
Pour your caramel dirty chai latte mixture over ice cream.
You can even top off your dirty chai latte ice cream float with Torani’s® caramel sauce because you can never have too much caramel! This is the perfect #toraniendlesssummer treat.
Is your mind just spinning with all of the tasty summer drinks you can make?? Get creative, re-live your childhood summer memories, and start making your own ice cream floats with Torani® Syrups!
Caramel Dirty Chai Ice Cream Float RecipePrint
The perfect summertime treat with #ToraniEndlessSummer, caramel dirty chai ice cream floats! #torani #icecream #collectivebias #shop
- 1 cup chai tea
- 1 cup espresso – cold (I used instant espresso powder and water)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Torani® Classic Caramel Syrup
- 1 1/2 cup whole milk (use a dairy-free option if preferred)
- pinch of cinnamon
- 48 oz vanilla ice cream
- Torani® caramel sauce (optional)
- Boil 8 ounces (1 cup) of water in a tea kettle, pour into a cup and add the chai tea bag. Let steep for 5 minutes. Then, remove the tea bag and let cool. You can place in the freezer or refrigerator to speed up the cooling process.
- In a mixing bowl, add the cold espresso, vanilla, Torani® caramel syrup, milk, cinnamon, and cooled chai tea. Whisk together until well combined.
- Fill a tall glass with scoops of vanilla ice cream. Pour the dirty chai tea latte mixture over the ice cream until full. Drizzle with caramel sauce, if preferred. Serve immediately.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 0
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 0
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 0
- Cholesterol: 0
Pin for later: