An easy homemade dairy free vanilla coffee creamer recipe with a classic vanilla bean flavor – I think you’re going to love it! Enjoy all of our dairy free coffee creamer recipes – all homemade and all made with just a few simple ingredients. Made with only three simple ingredients – including vanilla bean – this homemade coffee creamer brings a punch of vanilla bean flavor with every drop.
Dairy Free Vanilla Coffee Creamer
For years I’ve been on the hunt for a good dairy free coffee creamer – the only problem is so many of the store-bought options either contain nuts or are watery and leave my coffee lifeless. Because of this, I’ve created a collection of homemade dairy free coffee creamers and all of our homemade
Any non-dairy milk product can be a good substitute for coffee creamer. Because of my nut allergy, I am unable to use products such as almond or cashew milk. Instead, I find full-fat coconut milk and coconut oil as good substitutes for coffee creamer and still get that rich velvety texture with my coffee.
You can store your homemade coffee creamer in an air-tight container, such as a mason or milk jar, in the refrigerator for up to three weeks.
Not necessarily. I always like to blend my coffee with either a milk frother, immersion blender, or even throw it into a full-size blender with a scoop of collagen, however, none of those are absolutely necessary. I find that it creates a more velvety texture – similar to a latte when you do blend them together.
How to make
dairy free vanilla coffee creamer
Time needed: 20 minutes.
- Add the full-fat coconut milk, sugar, and vanilla bean to a saucepan.
- If you’ve never opened up a vanilla bean pod, simply take a knife and slice down the vanilla bean pod lengthwise – then scoop out the vanilla bean seeds.
- Heat the ingredients over medium heat – whisking to combine – until it comes to a low simmer. Then reduce heat to low and let cook for 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a milk jar or other air-tight container and let cool. Store in the refrigerator for up to three weeks.
Recommended Kitchen Tools
Wanderlust and Wellness
Enjoy these other dairy free recipes!
- All W&W
dairy freecoffee creamer recipes
- Dairy free Paleo Ranch Dressing
- Orange Cardamom Creamsicles
- Dairy Free Pound Cake
Dairy Free Vanilla Coffee Creamer RecipePrint
Classic vanilla bean dairy free coffee creamer recipe made with three simple ingredients.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 vanilla bean pod
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- Slice the vanilla bean pod and remove the seeds.
- Add all three ingredients to a saucepan and bring to a low simmer over medium heat.
- Once it simmers, reduce heat to low and cook for 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a milk jar or other air-tight container and let cool.
- Once cooled, refrigerate for up to three weeks.
- Be sure to purchase full-fat canned coconut milk – it will give you that rich, velvety texture.
- If you’re unable to find a vanilla bean pod, you can use 2-3 tsp. of pure vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste (follow the directions on the jar for conversion).
- Category: drink
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: dairy free, dairy free coffee creamer, vanilla bean